vrijdag 21 augustus 2009

hej Mr. Tambourine Man


The song 'Mr. Tambourine Man' is one of my favourite songs at the moment.
It is originally written and performed by Bob Dylan (1965).

After Bob Dylan's version many artists have covered the song.
A few examples are Melanie Safka , The Beatles and Bob Marley.


The band 'The Byrds' also covered the song. It was there first
single.. and they reached many number one positions in different charts. There first album is been named after the song and they became very populair with it.



I think i love the version of The Byrds just a little bit more at the moment, but that can switch very soon...Which one do you love the most?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I really love all the versions, I grew up listening to that song so no matter who plays it, it makes me happy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. When I first heard this song, it was the Byrds version I heard. And you know what, I think I like that version best.

    I'm glad you like this song :-) It's great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aw, I love that song, I think I prefer Bob Dylan's to The Byrds

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen