zondag 11 oktober 2009

sunday







blehgh...i am way too busy with school, so i can't update my blog every day.
really uncool:(
so today just some pictures which i like, or with good memories.
1) i cant wait till the concert of Bat for Lashes, where i am going to be with my friend Mendel..only 19 days left!!!!!
2) just a pretty vague picture of my vague picture collection
3) have had a horror night with my friend Martine , only crapy pictures :(
4) and i went with Martine to Julian Sas, which was absolutely full of love!

i also have received my vintage leopard jacket from sweet Marlinda. She put some other stuff together with the jacket in a box and it really felt like receiving a present when i got it , soo sweeet<3!>
but now i am going back to my schoolwork again.
peace!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten